Fred Peck, DDS is an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In order to achieve accreditation Dr. Peck must have completed extensive advanced training in cosmetic dentistry and passed a rigorous AACD Accreditation Board Examination, demonstrating through written and actual case work his exceptional cosmetic dentistry skills.
Fred Peck, DDS was honored to be asked to be a member of the Henry Schein Practice Advisory Committee. This committee is comprised of 5 dentists from the United States, 2 dental consultants and managers and executives of Henry Schein, Inc. The task of this committee is to guide the development of software for future use in the field of dentistry. Henry Schein Dentrix software is the largest software vendor in the dental field.
• Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
Dr. Peck is an ongoing lecturer at the University Hospital of Cincinnati Dental Hospital and Raymond Walters, University Dental Hygiene Program.
• State Dental Board of Ohio
• Northeast Board of Dental Examiners
• American Dental Association
• Ohio Dental Association
• Cincinnati Dental Society
• Chicago Dental Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Accredited Member
• American Equilibration Society
• Alpha Omega International
• Midwest Society of Periodontology
• Dental Care Plus Insurance Board (Board of Directors)
• Fellow of the International College of Dentists
• Henry Schein Practice Advisory Council member